The Operations Division of the Lawton Fire Department currently serves the citizens of Lawton with 7 fire stations strategically located throughout the 81 square miles of coverage area. Plans for an eighth station to be constructed in southwest Lawton are under way and will aid the department in its efforts to provide its citizens with the quickest and safest emergency responses.
The Operations Division consists of three shifts that work a rotating 24 hour schedule and are committed to providing the highest level of public safety to our community.
Professional emergency services provided by the Operations Division include but are not limited to:
• Fire Suppression - Structural and Wild land
• Emergency Medical - EMT, Advanced EMT, Paramedic EMT
• Technical Rescue - High Angle, Confined Space, Structural Collapse, Water (Swift and Static), Trench, and ARFF
• Hazardous Material - Identification and Mitigation
The Operations Division members also provide a wide range of non-emergency services to the community.
• Fire Safety Education programs
• First-Aid at community events
• Sponsorships of charity fundraisers
• Annual fire hydrant testing
To reach the Operations Division, please call the Central Fire Station at (580) 581-3280